- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
You Will Die Mod is a rogue-like inspired mod which strives to make Minecraft more difficult, and rewarding, by adding traps, mystery potions, weapon stats, blessings, more dungeons, world goals, and more
- Worlds are given goals and disadvantages. Completing a goal will remove the world’s disadvantage, and give you a new goal. Use /currentGoal and /currentDisadvantage to check out both of these. There are currently 6 world disadvantages for you to discover!
- Blessings. Players are given a blessing when they first join a world. You can swap out blessings at pillars that gen around the world. Use the examine key (x default) to see what blessing a pillar has. You can only have one blessing at a time. /currentBlessing will show your current blessing. There are currently 12 different blessings for you to discover!
- Traps spawn all around the world and can only be seen while sneaking and within a 6 block radius. You can disarm them by right clicking them with nothing in hand, but be careful, because there’s a 75% chance you’ll fail and hurt yourself. Successful disarms have a 25% chance to drop the trap as an item. There are currently two different traps. You can turn off trap generation in the properties.
- Hostile mobs are given a level from 1-5. Levels change how much health a mob has, and level 5 mobs will be given a blessing. Use the examine key to see if a mob has a blessing.
- Dungeons are 13 times more likely to gen, and above ground dungeon towers will gen with spawners and chests.
- Mystery potions have a 1 in 10 chance to drop from mobs, and spawn in dungeon chests. There are 13 in total, 12 to discover, and a 13th wildcard potion. Once you’ve drank one in a world, you will permanently know that potions ability!
- Bows, axes, and swords get a random rank from 1-5 which influences it’s max bonus damage on creation.
- You can also examine blocks and mobs to see their names.
- Configurable settings.
- 5 achievements
Spike Trap (Shapeless):
(1 iron pressure plate + 1 cactus)
Flame Trap (Shapeless):
(1 iron pressure plate + 1 torch)
Smoke Trap (Shapeless):
(1 iron pressure plate + 1 squid ink)
Mystery Potion (Splash) (Shapeless):
(1 mystery potion + 1 gunpowder)
Mystery Potion (Shapeless):
(1 mystery mushroom + 1 water bottle + 1 leather = 1 mystery potion)
(2 obsidian + 1 endstone)
Infused Obsidian Sceptre (Shapeless):
(1 obsidian sceptre + 1 enderpearl + 1 book)
Allows deconstruction of pillars.
How to install The “You Will Die” Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download The “You Will Die” Mod
- Put The “You Will Die” Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create it
- Updated to 1.7.2. Minor bugfixes.