- Updated on: February 27, 2017
- Newest File: Wilhelm-1.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Wilhelm Scream Mod is a stock sound effect of a man screaming that has been used in almost half a thousand movies. In this mod, the scream is played when a mob or player is shot, falls from a great height, or is thrown from an explosion. It removes the monotony of Minecraft is a fun and exciting little mod to use.
Below is a video demonstrating the mod, sorry about the music.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Wilhelm Scream Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Akrivus, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.