- Updated on: November 21, 2016
- Newest File: WelcomeToTheJungle-1.0.7b-1.7.10.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Welcome to the Jungle Mod 1.7.10 adds a variety of creatures, blocks and structures, as well as a few biomes and a dimension. All with the goal of enhancing the games jungle experience. There’s even a set of story orientated achievements.
In order to see the two new biomes, set world type to Meincraft: Jungle. The mod can, however,
function on a standard world type. The mods armour is soulbound, this may cause clashes with any mods you use that keep items after death. The new achievements are viewable by opening achievements and clicking the button that says Minecraft. All items, except spawn eggs, are found in their own tab of the creative inventory. Eggs are under Misc with all the others.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Welcome to the Jungle Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by salvestromXtra, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.