- Updated on: November 30, 2016
- Newest File: Weeping Angels 1.01
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Weeping Angels 2 Mod – Do you feel too safe around predictable monsters? Are you a Whovian who needs more enemies besides Daleks? Do you want to freak out your friends by letting them find out how important it is to not blink? The Weeping Angels 2 Mod adds stone-blooded killers to your world, allowing you to be very, very scared.
- NEVER LOOK AWAY. Angels revert to stone when they are being observed, but they are deadly fast if you aren’t watching them.
- AN ANGEL’S EYES ARE THE WORST PLACE TO LOOK.
- The eyes, rather than being the window to the soul, are the door. If you let an angel into your eyes, it will slowly overpower you. This usually ends badly.
- STATUES ARE NO SAFER THAN ANGELS. That which contains the image of an angel becomes itself an angel . . . Don’t turn your back.
Go to sections(Quick links)
There are three ways to find Angels:
- 1) They may spawn naturally underground (disable/enable in config)
- 2) They appear in multitudes in randomly designed Catacombs.
- 3) The command /summon w_angels.EntityWeepingAngel
The Catacombs are dungeon-like, maze-like, deadly-like structures where both Weeping Angels and Weeping Angel statues are found. The loot is great, but is it worth running into one of the Lonely Assassins?
Notes about Catacombs:
- The entrance spawns at any flat area above Y=30 in most biomes
- From the entrance, there are two stairways spiraling down. At the bottom of each, there is a small mess of corners, turns, and rooms. Each Catacombs has a total of 5 – 9 rooms.
- There are 4 types of rooms, including the one pictured. One type contains a double-chest with chain-mail, gold, eyes of ender, and other loot.
- Each statue has a 1 in 6 chance of hiding a treasure chest nearby with more loot. That’s really the only reason to risk getting close.
- Toggle whether angels can break doors (true by default)
- Toggle whether angels can spawn naturally (true by default)
- Blacklist of dimensions in which angels should never spawn
- Whitelist of dimensions in which to generate Catacombs
- Percent chance a statue can become a real angel
- Maximum health for Weeping Angels
- Minimum spawn height (if natural spawning is enabled)
- Maximum spawn height (if natural spawning is enabled)
- How many ticks an angel waits to make sure the player is not looking (increase for slow server connections)
- How many ticks a player can look an angel in the eyes before becoming infected
- How many ticks an infection lasts before it kills the player
- Potion ID of the infection PotionEffect
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Weeping Angels 2 Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by sky_01, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.