- Updated November 17, 2016
- 1.0.1 for 1.11
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
What does this mod do?
It causes spiders to create webs at the feet of players (or other things) that they attack. This makes spiders a little bit more dangerous, since it’s harder to run away from them, and it also makes webs a renewable resource.
How do I use this mod?
You need Minecraft Forge installed first. Once that’s done, just drop webshooter-version.jar in your Minecraft instance’s mods/ directory. Optionally, you can configure it to taste (see below).
What settings does this mod have?
You can configure the chance that each attack creates a web, from 0.0 (effectively disabling the mod), to 1.0 (every attack generates a web when possible). The default is 0.15. Also, you can configure whether replaceable blocks (like snow) can be overwritten with webs.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the WebShooter Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by josephcsible, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!