Waypoints Mod 1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10 brings waypoint system from Diablo series to Minecraft.
This mod was originally created by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN for Minecraft 1.6.4.
Go to (Quick links)
Place 4 waypoints blocks near each other to form a 2x1x2 or 3x1x3 waypoint structure:
Stop on it, right click and enter the name for the waypoint:
After giving it a name, use it to activate the travel GUI, that lets you reloacte to any waypoint you visited before immediately:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Waypoints Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by kamildanak, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- Waypoints Mod 1.10 Download
- How To Install Waypoints Mod
- Waypoints Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Waypoints Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10
- minecraft mods 1.10 download
- Minecraft Waypoints Mod 1.10
- Minecraft 1.10 Waypoints Mod