- Updated August 4, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Waypoints Mod 1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10 brings waypoint system from Diablo series to Minecraft.
This mod was originally created by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN for Minecraft 1.6.4.
Go to (Quick links)
Place 4 waypoints blocks near each other to form a 2x1x2 or 3x1x3 waypoint structure:
Stop on it, right click and enter the name for the waypoint:
After giving it a name, use it to activate the travel GUI, that lets you reloacte to any waypoint you visited before immediately:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Waypoints Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by kamildanak, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!