- Updated on: October 24, 2017
- Newest File: Wawla-1.12.2-2.5.246.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1, 1.7.10, 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
The WAWLA Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 is a great tool that provides you with useful information for every block and item in the game. When you hover over the items a dialog box will appear giving it’s properties and often the correct tool for destroying it.
Some items can give additional info if you shift+hover over it. If you do that for enchantment books it will give you a brief description of what it does. This is great if you’re not exactly sure what the enchantment is capable of and how it will be useful to you.
When you hover over a furnace in use it will give you what is currently smelting/cooking, how many items are in it, what the fuel source is and what it’s output will be. It will also let you know how long the item has left to cook.
When you hover over mobs, pets and other animals the tool will tell you the health of it. In multiplayer servers it will tell you the name of the owner of tamed pets. In the case for horses it will also tell you its jump strength and speed.
This mod is great for the casual user as well as the beginner. If you want detailed info on enchantments, mobs and your cooks then this is great for the power user. And if you’re new to the game or need quick info on new items then this mod is also of incredible help. It does require you to have Not Enough Items installed. It also needs an additional API found here.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the WAWLA Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by Darkhax , all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.