- Updated on: February 2, 2016
- Newest File: Waterproof 1.0-1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Go to (Quick links)
Water destroys redstone contraptions everywhere. Installing Waterproof will make it so that’s not the case! You can add more blocks in the config file the mod provides. Defaults are the ones seen in the image below.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Waterproof Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by Vazkii, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.