- Updated on: May 3, 2016
- Newest File: Waterhook 3.2.1 for Minecraft 1.9
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Waterhook Mod 1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 adds an event to Forge that is fired when Minecraft creates a water source block (infinite water).
Mod authors: To use Waterhook to prevent infinite water: Subscribe to the event info.loenwind.waterhooks.WaterFormEvent. Cancel it when you want to block infinite water. It is a sub-class of net.minecraftforge.fluids.FluidEvent, you can subscribe to that one and check the string form of the class name if you don’t want a hard dependency on this mod.
Players: From version 1.2 on you can configure it to just disable infinite water completely. This can be done in the config file or with the ingame “Mod Options” menu.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Waterhook Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Henry_Loenwind, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.