Water Strainer 1.10.2,1.9.4 is a simple mod for alternate resource generation by filtering water. A strainer catches general items (such as Sand, Gravel, Sticks, Clay, ?) while it’s inside water. They are breakable, but can be build out of different materials to increase their durability (configurable). Can also be used for skyblock maps.
How to use:
- Craft a strainer base.
- Craft any type of strainer.
- Place the strainer base inside a pool of water (the base needs water on top).
- Put your strainer into the base
- The strainer will now filter the water for items. The list of items depends on the strainer type. The loottable can also be customized.
This mod only work for minecraft:
– 1.10 (download 1.10.2)
– 1.10.1(download 1.10.2)
There are huge changes between Minecraft 1.7 and Minecraft 1.8.
The whole Item and Block rendering changes.
That’s why so many mods are still stuck at 1.7. Updating them is a pain and backporting a mod from 1.8 to 1.7 is usually out of question.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Water Strainer Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Rubironi, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- Water Strainer Mod 1.10.2 Download
- How To Install Water Strainer Mod
- Water Strainer Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Water Strainer Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10.2
- minecraft mods 1.10.2 download
- Minecraft Water Strainer Mod 1.10.2
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Water Strainer Mod