- Updated December 3, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Wasteland Mod adds in a new World Type that turns your world into a post apocalyptic survival. You will find structures and chests scattered across the lands. You must search villages and structures to find items to survive in this new type of survival world!
Important: If you are upgrading the mod in your current play-through, make sure to delete the old config files then disable the spawn bunker. You will also need to add the JNBT library jar file to your mods folder(link in the downloads)
This mod is meant to make minecraft survival much harder. You wake up in an underground shelter and just like in a ‘real’ apocalypse:
- Food and water is scarce
- Barren surface – no grass or flowers
- All trees are ‘dead’ – no leaves
- Dry wasteland – no oceans or rivers
- Ruined houses
- Abandoned villages
- Special (slow) zombies spawn during daytime
- Disable sleeping through the night (don’t worry, its all configurable)
Starting out, you may find that this settings may be too difficult (good chest loot is rare, and ruins/villages are rare). Please change the rarity and other options in the config files, I tried to include as many options as possible. If you want configs for something in particular, let me know.
To do list:
There is still some stuff that needs to be added, but if you have suggestions, let me know.
- Remove infinite water
- Possibly add more daytime mobs, and make the spawn rate slowly increase as the time goes on
- Added compatibility with mods that add surface world gen (more specifically, added an option to remove generated grass blocks by other mods)
- Added different tree types to the dead forests (also configurable)
- Fixed progress bar graphics glitch
- Added the option to add damage value to items in config files
- Added abandoned city generation
- Removed glass bottle use on radioactive waste
- Added new “radioactive” biomes
- Generates toxic waste pools
- Fixed /biomes command
- Added config for all registered creature spawns
- Made/fixed multi-player server compatability
- Updated to MC version 1.7.10
When you create a new save, you will spawn in an underground bunker:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!