- Updated on: June 21, 2016
- Newest File: warpbook-1.8.9_2.0.43.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Warp Book Mod allows for easy teleportation between given points. It offers a simple, non-op alternative to the standard /home and /warp commands. This mod adds two items:
- Warp Page: Right clicking with this item will save your coordinates on the page. Sneak+right click will clear the page. It is crafted using one ender pearl and a sheet of paper (shapeless)
- Warp Book: This item allows the usage of warp pages. Sneak+right click to add warp pages. Right click brings up a menu of waypoints. It is crafted using one ender pearl and a book (shapeless)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Warp Book Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by panicnot42, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.