- Updated on: March 13, 2017
- Newest File: Wand of Experience
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod adds a new item to the game called “Wand of Experience” which serves as an XP bank item.
The usage of the item is pretty simple:
–I assume default minecraft controls–
To store experience: <right click> (This will store 5 experience levels into the wand, so the player needs at least 5 levels to perform the action).
To retrieve experience: <shift + right click> (This will retrieve 5 experience levels from the wand and give them to the player, so the wand needs at least 5 levels for you to perform the action).
After each action is performed (store/retrieve) the player will get a confirmation on chat of the action performed, including the current amount of levels in storage. Currently, there is no GUI for the item, it is all based of <right click> and <shift + right click>.
E = Emerald
S = Stick
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Wand of Experience Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by numbskies, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.