- Updated on: February 2, 2016
- Newest File: WallTeleporters-1.7.10-1.0.5.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod adds teleporter walls to the game.
Go to (Quick links)
Once placed down, you can configure them with a location using a GPS Chip. This location will be the destination of the teleporter. To teleport, supply the teleporter with ender pearls or ender essence and just walk into the block.
You will need a teleporter base as a minimum but can make the teleporter larger by placing teleporter walls connected to the base. The walls + base will act as a multiblock.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Wall Teleporters Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by UnwrittenFun, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.