- Updated on: September 25, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.2, 1.5.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Wall Clock Mod adds a new block, the Wall Clock! Basically it’s the everyday watch, but placed on the wall. This mod supported minecraft mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.2 & 1.5.2.
Go to sections(Quick links)
4 planks, 4 gold ingots and one redstone dust. Or 8 planks, already made clock at the center.You can turn the wall clock on clock again by putting it on the crafting square.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Wall Clock Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge