- Updated on: November 30, 2016
- Newest File: Waila-1.7.0-B3_1.9.4.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8,1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
WAILA (What Am I Looking At) Mod is a UI improvement mod aimed at providing block information directly ingame, without the need of opening an UI. It’s an extension for NEI.
It will show in the tooltip what mod an item is from. Since the tooltip contains the mod name, you can also easly parse items per mods.
It provides a small unobtrusive tooltip on top of the screen with informations about the block the player is looking at.
A powerful API is provided so other modders can add their own information relative to their blocks to it.
Go to (Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the WAILA Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by ProfMobius, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.