- Updated on: May 3, 2016
- Newest File: WAILA-features-1.9-0.3.1.6
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9, 1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
WAILA-features Mod 1.9,1.8,1.7.10 adds some extra features to WAILA. Posts requests on the issue tracker.
- Hold shift to see the author(s) of the mod. Works in an inventory as well in the WAILA tooltip. (requested by Parcel31u)
- A NEI colour filter to search blocks and items by their colour. (in beta mode examples: http://imgur.com/a/7Gozp)
- A NEI material filter to search blocks by material type.
Colour NEI filter
Search for blocks and items by their colour. Can be set to have a prefix.
- lime (green)
- maroon (red)
- navy (blue)
- magenta (purple)
- teal (blue)
- lightGray (gray)
Search for blocks by their material. Can be set to have a prefix.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the WAILA-features Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Way2muchnoise, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.