- Updated on: November 18, 2016
- Newest File: Voxels-1.10-1.0.6
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Voxels 1.0.5 now available for Forge 1.10.2
Voxels 1.0.4 now available for Forge 1.7.10
(1.10 version coming soon)
- Ever thought to yourself… “Shouldn’t there be some kind of universal currency in Minecraft, so I can trade my hard-won items with NPCs for cash?”
- Or… “What if Creepers were actually sapient beings, smarter than Players, and capable of incredible advancements, such as a working economy and thriving, vibrant villages?”
- Or even … “What if Villagers didn’t trade crap and were actually fun?”
- Or… Where are the sheep fountains that I was promised some time ago?
Well, then, Voxels is for you!
What is Voxels?
Voxels is primarily a trading modification to Minecraft, greatly improving the overall trading experience, and introducing a new in-game currency, Voxels. With Voxels installed, you will be able to trade items from vanilla or any other mod for Voxels. These Voxels can then be exchanged for items in the game, including hard-to-find resources, special armor or weapons, or even items from other mods.
How do I get these Voxels?
There are two ways to get Voxels:
- Kill monsters (who can occasionally drop Voxels)
- Trade resources and items away for Voxels
But wait, who do I trade with?
Why, intelligent Creepers, of course. Didn’t I mention that? To be clear, the Creepers who live in Creeper Villages scattered all around the Overworld in Plains, Deserts, Savannas, and Oceans. Within these villages, you will find several different types of Creepers who happily buy and sell different items.
Are you making this for 1.10 as well?
How to install Voxels Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Voxels Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Purplicious_Cow, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.