- Updated on: January 24, 2017
- Newest File: voidislandcontrol-1.0.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Void Island Control Mod adds a world type for a “void” world that works for multiplayer and teams.
Choose the world type Void? World in single-player, or “voidworld” on servers.
Comes with 4 default island types that all have some customize configs and can enabled/disabled:
These island types work with Sky Resources (except for wood in the 1.10 version)
Customize some of the following configs:
- Fill blocks for under the islands
- Generate an overworld (and even with a single biome)
- Cloud and horizon Y level
- Island Y level, Size, Buffer Distance
- Have a void nether dimension, and have portals link 1-1 to the overworld
- One Chunk Mode on 1 island
- Starter Empty Chest
- Starting Inventory
The /island command has many sub-commands.
- create (optional int/string)[type] – The create command creates a new island at a position in the world.
- invite [player] – The invite command has another player join your island. They can’t be on another island already.
- leave – The leave command has you leave the island you’re on, go to spawn, and clears the inventory. If you are the last person on the island, the island can’t be claimed again.
- home – The home command teleports the player back to their home island, but has to be by default 500 blocks away.
- spawn – The spawn command teleports the player to spawn.
- reset (optional int/string)[type] – The reset command clears the island, the inventory, and starts brand new like the create command does.
- onechunk – The onechunk command creates a world border of one chunk size at spawn and resets spawn. This command is disabled by default and has to be changed in the config.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Void Island Control Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Bartz24, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.