- Updated on: August 30, 2016
- Newest File: VisibleArmorSlots[1.10.2]-2.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
With Visible Armor Slots Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9 you can access the armor and off-hand slots from several inventories.
That means you can enchant, repair, craft or equip your armor without having to open and close the inventory multiple times.
Currently it only work for blocks, but in the future the mod will support entities like villagers, horses and minecarts.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Visible Armor Slots Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by sidben, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.