- Updated on: February 11, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Villager’s Nose Mod allows you to chop off a villagers nose with shears. You can then wear it on your face or start a garden and grow your own villagers. There is also a crazy nose that can be crafted that starts a weird animation!
- Chop Off Noses & Wear Them
- Grow Villagers
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge