A mod which lets you access a villager's inventory, and loot it when they're dead. Compatible with Minecraft 1.9.4 to 1.11.2.
- Updated on: January 25, 2017
- Newest File: VillagerInventory-1.11-1.0.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.10.2, 1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Villager Inventory Viewer Mod adds an to small features relating to Villager inventories – a GUI so you can see what they’re carrying and add and remove items, and an option to let them drop their inventory items when they die.
Access Villager’s Inventories!
Right-click on a villager while holding shift to open a GUI to see what they’re carrying, and add and remove items between their inventory and yours.
Kill Them and Get Their Stuff!
With this mod, when a villager is killed by a player, they’ll drop their inventory as items into the world.
Both these features can be enabled or disabled using an in-game configuration menu.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Villager Inventory Viewer Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by csb987, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.