- Updated May 7, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Have you ever wanted to change your villages for each bioms? Or add some batiments to the villages? Now you can. With Village-up Mod 1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2 you will add a lot of villages and batiments to your game! But it’s not all:
- The mod modify some structures of the NPC’s villages
- Add various houses
- Extend size of villages and add a detector to find them!
Forest(I’ll change the diorite stone to something else later)
Hell (very rare)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.8 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.8.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- There is a whole rake of them, you can basically OP the crap out of the mod or disable it all.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!