Village Box Mod
- Updated August 19, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Village Box Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9 adds 30+ new professions of villagers with unique trading lists and skins, profession upgrading system and upgrading villagers to have 170+ new items
- 30+ new professions of villagers with unique trading lists and skins.
- Profession upgrading system.
- Upgrading villagers to have 170+ new items:
- New weapons and armors
- Cool magic items
- Tables and chairs
- New fruits, food and drinks
- New paintings
- Works on multiplayer servers.
How do I get my first villager?
You should find a villger with following steps:
- 1. Craft a mailbox by using recipe: 1 any plank + 1 paper -> mailbox
- 2. Craft an invitation by using recipe: 1 paper + 1 ink + 1 feather -> invitation
- 3. Put the mailbox in somewhere of the world, then hold a invitation and right click on the mailbox.
- 4. Wait for a while, you will receive a letter, right click the letter and you can find a approve button on it.
- 5. Click the approve button, a villager will appear in front of you
I can’t upgrade and trade with a villager!
You need to make a home and move the villager in before trading and upgrading with him/her;
How to build a valid house for villagers?
Minimum requiments of a valid house:
- 1. The roof should be fully covered
- 2. The villager should be surrounded by blocks (at least 1 tile height) on xz-plane (y is the height)
How to get coins?
There a several ways to get coins in the game
- * Destroy blocks (grass, stone, dirt, tree?)
- * Kill mobs (zombie, skeleton?)
- * Alchemy Pot
I can only find bronze coins, how to get silver coins and gold coins?
You need to upgrade a villager to a banker. A banker can help you to exchange coins.
What is Treasure Hunt Level?
A higher treasure hunt level will help you get more coins
What if one of my villagers was killed by mobs/myself/my stupid buddy?
Don’t worry, dead villagers will revive after a short time.
How to install Village Box Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Village Box Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by ckhbox, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!