- Updated on: May 24, 2017
- Newest File: ViesCraftTweaker-1.11.2-1.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
ViesCraft Tweaker adds the functionality to use CraftTweaker with the Aircraft Workbench recipes and adds a config to replace the jei plugin in ViesCraft with a more in-depth plugin.
The removal and adding of recipes is the same as normal crafttweaker except you need to replace “recipes” with “mods.vctweaker”, example:
mods.vctweaker.remove(<vc:airship_workbench>); mods.vctweaker.addShaped(<minecraft:stick> * 4, [[<minecraft:planks>, null], [null, <minecraft:planks>]]); mods.vctweaker.addShapeless(<minecraft:stick> * 4, [<ore:plankWood>, <ore:plankWood>]);
Recommended install nei mod 1.10.2.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ViesCraft Tweaker Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Gory_Moon, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.