- Updated on: May 23, 2016
- Newest File: Modern Warfare 1.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Modern Warfare Mod 1.7.10 offers a wide selection of different 3D modeled guns, and the selection will be wider in the future! It also offers a small but growing selection of 3D modeled armors! Ever get tired of the classic diamond sword? Classic diamond gear? Is it just… not satisfying anymore? Because this mod offers a wider arsenal at your disposal! Craft the guns, add attachments! Shoot mobs! Shoot Players! Play with your friends! Do a little minigame if you like! The point is to have fun with the expanded arsenal filled with these 3D modeled guns!
To add attachments, hold a gun in your hand, and press F. To cycle through the attachments, you must have them in your inventory. To cycle through the scopes you must press the UP arrow key, LEFT arrow key to add a silencer, DOWN arrow key to add grips, and the RIGHT arrow key to cycle through the skins (You do not need any items for the gun skins).
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Vic’s Modern Warfare Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Vic4Games, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.