Version Checker Mod
- Updated June 21, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Version Checker Mod 1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2 is a small mod that will show updates for mods in an easy list. Mods currently add version checkers which will spit out a bunch of text to the chatbox at startup of a game, which get’s cluttered very quickly.
This mod will add a small button at the main menu when it detects an outdated mod. The number represents the number of found outdated mods.
When you click the button an interface will come up, showing you all outdated mods, their version number and the update available. Mod can register updates in multiple way, making it easy to implement.
When you double-click on a mod it will open a window with the change log (if available). If a mod has given Version Checker a direct link it will auto-download the mod for you and place it in the correct folder automagically! If a non direct link is given you’ll be able to open the page where you can find the update, easy!
When you’ve updated all your mods, a quick restart is needed to remove all old mods (it does that automatically too!). And you’re done!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Version Checker Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Dynious, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!