- Updated on: December 7, 2016
- Newest File: VMI 0.5.1 [MC1.7.10; rev 22]
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
VeinMiner Mod Integration Mod adds additional requirements in order to VeinMine with VeinMiner.
If you have a tool that is enchantable, you need to get the VeinMiner enchantment. If you have a Tinkers Construct tool, you need to add glowstone to a tool in order to enable VeinMiner on the tool.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the VeinMiner Mod Integration Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Portablejim, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.