- Updated on: September 22, 2017
- Newest File: VeganOption-1.11.2-220.127.116.116-1.0.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This is an updated version of The Vegan Option.
The Vegan Option mod that seeks to add vegan alternatives to all Minecraft mob/animal products using the following guidelines:
- Nothing added to worldgen
- No new crops added
- Basin – Overhauled – Multidirectional – Can leak – Wheat Flour and Frozen Bubble directly usable – Bottle and Bucket capable (Bottles must be registered with Vegan Option) – 10 Bucket Storage Capacity – Comparator capabale.
- Apple Sauce – Requires a piston to craft.
- Composting – Additional Items capable (such as wheat, carrots…).
- Doll Eye/False Morel/Fermented False Morel – Respective Potions added.
- Alternative Items: Prismarine Shard and Prismarine Crystals – Shulker Shell – Rabbit foot – Dragon egg – Nether star
- Multi Kitchen Block – Mashing, Pressurizing, and Mixing
- Raw Ender – Flow upward, instead of down
- Basin – Hopper capable
- Milk Bucket – Add cactus variant
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Vegan Alternative Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by sarahew, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.