- Updated on: March 15, 2017
- Newest File: VoltzEngine 1.7.10-0.1.0b2-UNSTABLE build 2 for 1.7.10
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
VE-FluidHandling Mod Info
This mod/lib is an independent module for VoltzEngine to provide handling for fluids. As well provide handling for loading different fluid types and fluid containers.
As a mod
The module functions as a normal mod and provides access to several different fluids. This mainly includes a milk fluid to be used with cows and molten fluids to be used with ore processing. Additional the mod contains a generic bucket item that can be encoded by other mods to visually look like anything.
Mods using this lib
SBM – Wooden Buckets
SBM – Cacit Buckets
SBM – Gas can
As a lib
This module provides a few different reusable code bits for use in other mods. Namely a series of helper methods for working with fluids, fluid tanks, fluid machines, and other fluid-based Minecraft content. The module also provides a way to create fluid containers that can store any fluid with a minimal amount of code.
Molten Fluids – register by request or enabled by config
Milk Fluid – register by request or enabled by config
Bucket – register by request when a bucket material is added
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the VE-FluidHandling Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by darkguardsman, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.