Vampirism mod adds several rituals which allow you to first become a vampire and then level up as a vampire, with higher levels you will get faster, stronger, better night vision etc, but it brings disadvantages with it, you take sun damage or are hunted by vampire hunters. By performing special rituals you can become a more skilled vampire and gain special skills like “Bat transformation” or “Revive the fallen”.
Vampires are fast, strong and blood-thirsty entities, which do not like the sun, but don’t fear the night, and the best thing is: You can become one!
As a vampire you don’t need to eat all that dry bread or eat these strange fruits called “apples”, you prefer some red and tasty blood, which you have to suck from animals or better villagers, but be careful not every animal likes to give blood.
Go to sections(Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Vampirism Mod – Become a vampire!
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by maxanier, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.