- Updated on: December 15, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
The initial goal with Valpcraft was to create a softer version of the original look of minecraft, which to my taste is way too grainy. I drew most of my inspiration from Jolicraft, I would have been content in using Jolicraft if it wasn’t for some blocks that where too redesigned so that they didn’t resemble the original blocks.
In Valpcraft most of the older blocks are simply just cleaned up. I did redesign few of the blocks such as Wooden Planks, Bedrock, Netherrack, Glowstone, Grass/Dirt. I’ve also edited some of the items, like 3 out of 5 swords are now Light Sabres(Blue, Red, Green) and the Leather Armour is darker. The suns (yes, it’s a binary star system) are in HD, so are the 8 different “moons”.
The overall colouring, luminosity and resemblance of each individual texture should be damn close to the original, so there will be no doubt which type of block is which.
How to install Valpcraft Resource Pack
- Download the resource pack.
- Open Minecraft, and go to Options->Resource Packs->Open Resource Packs Folder.
- Drag the zip file you downloaded into that folder.
- Select the pack, and you’re done!