- Updated on: April 24, 2017
- Newest File: 1.0.0 for Minecraft 1.11.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10, 1.10.2, 1.8.9, 1.7.2, 1.6.2, 1.5.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
!X-Ray Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 or any similar modifications can be used for many purposes. Just because I am publishing this modification does NOT mean I take responsibility for what you or others use this for.
Uyjulian’s X-RAY mod will let you see through any Block or Entity. You can choose any block to be visible or invisible. This mod has very simple controls.
If you are here to express your distaste of X-ray or any similar modifications, please get out of this topic, as you are simply wasting everyone’s time.
Most servers prohibit the use of X-ray or any similar modifications, and a great many of those servers also have a mod that will detect players that use X-ray or any similar modifications. I do not endorse the use of this modification, any X-ray or any similar modification on servers that prohibit any X-ray or any similar modification!
X: activate X-ray
V: activate CaveFinder
LCONTROL + X: open X-ray Menu
Keybinds can always be changed in the keybinds screen.
This mod has great advantages over other similar modifications, such as not breaking rails or redstone, being compatible with properly made Forge and Liteloader modifications, and a very simple interface. It does not have that many bugs as other mods do. This mod is constantly updated if conditions allow.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Uyjulian’s X-ray Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by julialy, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.