UsefulPlus Mod 1.7.10 makes things useful., It adds some new armors and tools that would make general sense to exist but do not. It also adds a lot of crafting recipes that make some items easier to get. It also gives items new uses and a better reason to keep animals and to go hunting for zombies. I also recommend using NotEnoughItems or some other mod that shows you how to craft certain items. If you need an item use not enough items mod to check it out because I have added crafting recipes to a lot of hard to get items.
The mod support 1.7.10.
The mod below is not mine. It is just a mod that is almost required to play my mod until I have released a tutorial.
How to install UsefulPlus Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the UsefulPlus Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by YellowEllo, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.