- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
UnlimitedColors allows you to colorize some blocks with basic dyes Minecraft . You can create any color you want, by making additions of several dyes.
Here is an example of what you can do with a block of Glowstone :
4 colored blocks can now : sand, cobblestone , wood planks and Glowstone.
To colorize a block, simply click on one or more dyes. You can use as many colors as you like.
When you break a block colorized , you drop all colors again .
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download UnlimitedColors Mod