Universe Craft Mod
- Updated October 8, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The universe is a big place and you’re on a small tiny planet called Earth. If you can’t wait 400 million years to reach the nearest celestial body then maybe you can bring it to you…
Universe Craft Mod 1.7.10 is a mod that allows you to use the power of stars and the small quantum world to create powerful items that can do all manor of things.
- Realistic star items that have solar masses, solar radii, spectral type and more!
- Multiblock particle accelerator that will be used like a furnace
- Custom rendered blocks such as the atomic pulveriser
- Completely custom power system using SE (Stellar Energy) – WIP
Added Block: Crystal
Added Tooltip: Speed upgrade
Added Tooltip: Range upgrade
Added Recipe: Speed upgrade
Added Recipe: Range upgrade
Bug Fix: Recipe for variable star: aquatically igeatic
Bug Fix: Recipe for variable star: fludic
Bug Fix: Config for the rarity of the meteors that spawn
Added Item: Speed upgrade
Added Item: Range upgrade
Added Item: Blackholium Fragments
Added Item: Blackholium ingot – Not fully implemented
Added Texture: Speed upgrade
Added Texture: Range upgrade
Added Texture: Crystal
Added Texture: Blackholium ingot
Added localisation for speed upgrade
Added localisation for range upgrade
Tooltip grammar improvements
Change the default spawn rate of meteors to be 1 in every 500 chunks (configurable)
Added localisation for crystal
Added spawn for crystal – see tooltip for details on where it spawns and what it does
Added config for the spawn rate of crystals – default 100
Added localisation for blackholium ingot
Added death message for blackholium ingot in inventory without dark matter chestplate
Blackholium ingot will give slowness while in inventory
Added resistance potion effect to dark matter boots
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Universe Craft Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by darthbob555, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!