- Updated on: February 20, 2017
- Newest File: UniDict-1.10.2-2.6b.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2, 1.7.10, 1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Have you find yourself with a ton of equivalent resources? For exemple a lot of copper ingot of different mods several copper blocks/nuggets and so many diferent dusts?
if yes… this mod is for you!
UniDict Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.7.10 actually do more things than the name suggest well kind of first, it “Unify” the OreDictonary; leaving only the best resource. This is configurable by the mod name and after that, he deal with bad recipes and everything. For the best experience, you should use aobd too. but it’s not required.
- Applied Energistics 2 (Grindstone).
- Electrical Age (Macerator, Plate Machine).
- Hydraulicraft (Crusher, Washer).
- Immersive Engineering (Arc Furnace, Blast Furnace, Crusher, Metal Press).
- Magneticraft (Crusher, Grinder, Sifter).
- Mekanism (Crusher, Enrichment Chamber).
- Industrial Craft 2 (Macerator, Thermal Centrifuge, Compressor, Blast Furnace).
- Railcraft (Blast Furnace).
- Thermal Expansion (Pulverizer, Redstone Furnace, Induction Smelter).
- Vanilla (Crafting, Furnace).
Important: if you have some mod that also generate dusts/ingots and UniDict dont have integration with it, you should go to UniDict config and set “keepOneEntry” to false, otherwise he will give you useless dusts/ingots.
you should disable the ore generation for the ores that you dont want.
otherwise you will find a ton of useless ores.
but you also can disable “ore” in the UniDict config.
by doing this, any ores are not considered equivalent anymore, so you will not lose any of the recipes of that ore.
even doing this, the way that UniDict work, he will make the standart ingot anyway.
for exemple: IC2 Copper -> Thermal Foundation Copper Ingot in any recipe.
Tinker’s oreberry are not anymore nuggets / gravel ores are now useless… you should disable them.
in this initial release he will probably break some recipes.
Tinkers Construct: change tinkers config “Always cast TConstruct ingots” to false.
Immersive Engineering: change “Preferred Ores” and put the same things that are in the UniDict config “ownerOfEveryMetal”.
works fine in servers. (tested in Infinity Evolved Skyblock server-client).
Warning! never ever disable ingot in the config! you will break the mod.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the UniDict Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by WanionCane, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.