- Updated on: November 29, 2016
- Newest File: UnderwaterUtilities-1.11-1.2.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Underwater Utilities Mod
Get that pesky water out of your eyes and see better with these Goggles.
Crafting component for Goggles.
Allows you to breathe infinetely underwater when your head is up to 2 meters below the surface of the water. Also functions as Goggles.
Use oxygen from your SCUBA Tank allowing you to breathe for extended lengths of time underwater. Also functions as Goggles.
When underwater, a special HUD indicator is used instead of the normal breath indicator to show the amount of oxygen in the SCUBA Tank:
Store oxygen for use with your SCUBA Breather with this nifty tank. Can be filled from an Oxygen Tank.
Used to store oxygen produced by an Oxygen Collector.
Collects oxygen from the air and stores it an adjacent Oxygen Tank. Requires, RF, Tesla, or Forge energy to function.
Crafting component for the Oxygen Collector.
Crafting component for the Fan.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Underwater Utilities Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by shadowfactsmc, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.