- Updated on: July 19, 2017
- Newest File: underthesea-1.10.2-1.0.0-sources.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
UnderTheSea adds in different sizes of coral and seaweed patches that spawn on bedrock.
All Seaweed can be used as DYE in crafting recipes.
This mod will only work along side the Void Island mod.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the UnderTheSea Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Kashdeya, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.