Underp Hangables Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 fixes the derpyness of the dropped items from Paintings and Item Frames when they are broken.
Basically this mod adjusts the position of the dropped items so that they are not inside the wall behind the Painting/Item Frame, and it also removes the horizontal random motion from the dropped item.
Note: The mod is only needed on the server side.
Note for Minecraft 1.9: This was actually fixed in vanilla for the 1.9 update. So this mod is now pretty much completely unnecessary in 1.9. There is still the tiny difference that this mod also completely removes the random horizontal motion so the items drop straight down, so I won’t delete the 1.9 version still…
- Mod packs: go ahead!
- Re-hosting the mod file otherwise is not cool, mmkay?
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Underp Hangables Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by masa_, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.