Uncrafting Table Mod
- Updated June 10, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
If you’re playing Minecraft, you already had crafted items, aren’t you? If you already had crafted items, you’ve probably done mistakes, didn’t you? If you did, this mod is made for you.
Go to (Quick links)
It’s pretty simple, just do a little craft
After this difficult step, place the “Uncrafting Table” and right click on it:
As it’s written on the interface, any decrafting costs some XP. (Basically from 4 to 30 depending of the item and its state).
If a craft recipe give more than one item, you’ll have to put at least the number of items given by the recipe.
If you put more than the given number of items, the spare number of items will be returned in your inventoryDo you understand ? Watching the screens is probably better.
When you put the 2 sticks (instead of 4 given by wood blocks):
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!