- Updated on: January 11, 2017
- Newest File: Uncrafted 2.1.4
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.10.2,1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Uncrafted is a mod which adds many new recipes for already existing items and blocks. With the modifiaktion it´s possible to craft spawner, bedrock, name tags, and many more… No new blocks or items were added. Only crafting and melt recipes for vanilla minecraft.
Go to (Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Uncrafted Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by XxRexRaptorxX, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.