- Updated on: August 19, 2017
- Newest File: uhcutils-1.10.2-1.0.4.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Adds a controller block that allows the following functions during a PVP style session:
- For each team color (16 teams max as minecraft supports):
- Set a timer for players to be teleported to the location of the controller block.
- Set a timer to spawn fireworks above the players.
- Set a redstone signal block to emit a signal on a timer.
Place a controller block, and set it to be the main controller, one of the 16 team colors, or a redstone controller.
Use the configuration in the GUI to set time for PVP event, Firework signal or Redstone Signal.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the UHC Utils Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Winter_Grave, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.