Twitch Integration Mod
- Updated August 24, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Twitch Integration Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4 is a module for BetterMinecraftChat that will allow you to bring Twitch chat right into your Minecraft chat. It’s a great way of keeping track of chat while playing or just bragging to your viewers about how cool it is that they appear within Minecraft.
Please note: it requires to install BetterMinecraftChat Mod
- Emotes in messages will display as images in chat. Just like this.
- BetterTTV emotes are supported as well.
- Name Badges
- Supports both Twitch’s standard name badges for moderators and such, as well as subscriber badges.
- Does not support BetterTTV badges because they rejected my emote once and I hate them now.
- Name Colors
- Not just the sixteen Minecraft colors.
- We’re talking RGB name colors here.
- Whispers Support
- Optional of course. Needs to be enabled in the settings.
- It’s a neat thing for the non-streamers using this mod though.
- Subscribers-only Mode
- For when you’re too cool to have normal peasants show up in chat.
- May help with too much chat overlay on bigger channels.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Twitch Integration Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by BlayTheNinth, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!