- Updated on: August 24, 2016
- Newest File: TwitchIntegration_1.10.2-2.1.6.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Twitch Integration Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4 is a module for BetterMinecraftChat that will allow you to bring Twitch chat right into your Minecraft chat. It’s a great way of keeping track of chat while playing or just bragging to your viewers about how cool it is that they appear within Minecraft.
Please note: it requires to install BetterMinecraftChat Mod
- Emotes in messages will display as images in chat. Just like this.
- BetterTTV emotes are supported as well.
- Name Badges
- Supports both Twitch’s standard name badges for moderators and such, as well as subscriber badges.
- Does not support BetterTTV badges because they rejected my emote once and I hate them now.
- Name Colors
- Not just the sixteen Minecraft colors.
- We’re talking RGB name colors here.
- Whispers Support
- Optional of course. Needs to be enabled in the settings.
- It’s a neat thing for the non-streamers using this mod though.
- Subscribers-only Mode
- For when you’re too cool to have normal peasants show up in chat.
- May help with too much chat overlay on bigger channels.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Twitch Integration Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by BlayTheNinth, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.