Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: October 8, 2017
- Newest File: Tumbleweed 0.4.4 for MC 1.11.2/1.12.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.7.10, 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Tumbleweed Mod 1.8.9,1.7.10 spawn around dead bushes in deserts. They drop random goodies upon harvesting. This is just the beginning of this mod, feedback is appreciated
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Tumbleweed Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by konwboj, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.