TSON Craft Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9 is a mod designed to increase the length of Minecraft.
TSON Craft has many stages to it:
- The early stage: This stage is a very basic level, here you do not have a crafting table and have to use magic in order to get one. (Can be disabled via new config option)
- The magic / tech stage: This stage will involve using transmutation tables in order to transmute items or to use the energy nodes as pipes to power basic machines off of the energy from transmutation tables. (The crusher, plate former etc… support JEI so long as you have JEI version 1.8.9-220.127.116.11 or later installed)
- The true tech stage: This stage involves automation, a proper look at technology, to get to this stage you just need to make plates and the rest will fall into place, the machines here are powered using wireless energy nodes, these have a range on them but are linked by your cave wrench.
As you can tell from the above stages there is a fair bit in this mod, and it can extend the length of minecraft by a significant amount (especially the first of the stages mentioned above) not only that the basic transmutation and machines may prove to be useful utilities for your modded survival.
TSON Craft also adds a few other things such as rune stones and runic tiles, documentation for the things in the mod can be found in the cave guide which is a placeholder item with a recipe, once the recipe is done in a crafting table, it makes a written book containing the information.
– Future plans:
- Nano-bots, these items can be filled with energy in order to perform tasks, currently the idea being that you will carry it around and then you can use it and it will heal you, or fill your hunger bar
- More machines
- Cave dimension
- Uses for the Books of knowledge -Almost
- Adding the Cave Master
- Upgrades for machines
- More energy pylon and distributor tiers
- Some more magic stuff
- Maybe a multiblock
- Spell casting, something one can pick up by going to the Cave Dimension and learning from the Cave Master
Also you are free to put TSON Craft into your modpacks, no need to ask for permission.
How to install TSON Craft Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the TSON Craft Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Cobbs_3, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.