Tree Growing Simulator Mod adds an easy way to make your saplings grow better – by running and dancing around them! Simply sprint or crouch near your saplings to increase their growth, the more active you are the better!
This mod only senses sprinting around saplings by default. If you wish to change the sensitivity, there is an option in the config file. It will also show bonemeal particles every time growth is accelerated, this can also be disabled in the config.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Tree Growing Simulator Mod 1.7.10 Download
- How To Install Tree Growing Simulator Mod
- Tree Growing Simulator Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Tree Growing Simulator Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.7.10
- minecraft mods 1.7.10 download
- Minecraft Tree Growing Simulator Mod 1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Tree Growing Simulator Mod