- Updated on: November 18, 2016
- Newest File: TreeChopper-1.10.2-1.1.1a.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Tree Chopper Mod 1.11,1.10.2 allows chop down whole tree. The only thing you need to do is break the bottom block with an axe.
Stop breaking the tree block by block! Just destroy bottom the of trunk and the whole tree will chop down..
- Tree Chopper is universal (clientside and serverside).
- Supports mods (e.g. Biomes O’ Plenty).
- Can be deactivated by holding SHIFT.
- Config with settings and list of allowed axes and types of wood.
To ignore durability (a tree has more blocks than your axe is able to break), see config.
How to install Tree Chopper Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Tree Chopper Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by DuchLord, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.