Traverse Mod adds 7 biomes in to minecraft game. Download Traverse Mod for minecraft 1.11.2
- Updated on: May 18, 2017
- Newest File: Traverse v1.0.0 build8 for 1.11.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Traverse adds 7 biomes:
- The Autumnal Woods – Autumnal Oak forest
- Mini Jungle – Miniature jungle biome with no 2×2 jungle trees, and is quite hilly and watery.
- Woodlands – Plains-like biome with yellower grass and short trees, shrubs, and the occasional fallen tree.
- Meadow – Flat, lush grassland covered in tallgrass and flowers.
- Green Swamp – Lush green swamp with taller trees.
- Red Desert – A normal desert with red sand.
- Temperate Forest – Tall, fir trees densely packed in a very varying landscape. Darker, but saturated green grass
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Traverse Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by ProfessorProspector, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.