With ToroHealth Damage Indicators Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4, damage given, received, or mitigated will be displayed as a number that pops off of the entity.
Also, health bars will appear in the top left corner for the entity in the player’s crosshairs.
Customization options are available for changing the color of the damage numbers and the display style of the health bar (Compact or Standard). I will soon be adding options to re-position the health bars and may make some visual tweaks to them.
Standard Health Bar Display
Compact Health Bar Display
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ToroHealth Damage Indicators Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by ToroCraft, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.